Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh Baby is right!!!!!!

Baby number 2 is ON THE WAY!!!!! Yes you read that right...we are expecting baby number 2 and he/she is due to arrive on May 20, 2010. So if you can count that makes me about 4 months (16 weeks) preggers!!!!

Wonder why I have kept it under wraps for so long???? Well there are a few reasons...first one being that I was in denial!!!!! WHAT!!! Pregnant???? ME!!! How did that happen????I am not pregnant...I am just getting fat!!!!! lol. Yes, all of those thoughts went through my mind for the first 10-12 weeks or so. Second is because there was not an announcement to the family until Thanksgiving....soooooo no blog announcement until a verbal family announcement. (Well of course I told my parents and my BFF's in September, but I cant hold water when it comes to them!!!). I woke up one day and said out loud...I am pregnant. We got a pregnancy test that same day and it went positive within 30 seconds (just like it did when we were pregnant with Aiden).

NOW I AM EXCITED!!!! And I just cant hide it!!!!! lol. I am also scared out of my MIND at the same time...so it all balances out...kinda. I want to know what the gender of the baby is, but I am scared that it is a girl!!!! (funny I know) I mean I know what to do with a little boy...they are simple. But a GIRL!!! That is hair that I have to deal with...and emotions (like attitude)!!! Oh boy...just can't imagine another Aja in this world...you all are just not ready for that!!!! But in all honesty we will be happy with either sex...I am not one of those women that just HAS to have a little girl. I always said that all boys would be just fine with me!!!

This pregnancy so far is pretty different from my pregnancy with Aiden. I am WAY more tired!!!!!! I want sweet stuff...and with Aiden I wanted salty (and milk). My FACE IS BREAKING OUT!!!! WTFudge...not a good look. I started showing around 8 weeks. My stomach is a little higher than it was with Aiden...he was low for the majority of the pregnancy until I got so big that you just could not tell anymore!!! lol. And the nausea was different...I was nauseous when I needed to eat. With Aiden I COULD NOT eat due to the nausea. So we will see if this difference means that it is a different gender or if is just means that every pregnancy is suppose to be different.

So the next 6 months or so will be very interesting. Once we find out the sex we will create the blog for the baby!!! Now that is exciting!!! I will be posting mommy of two gear that I LOVE LOVE LOVE (yes I have already picked out a couple must haves!!!)!!! You will get to see all the changes of the pregnancy through the baby blog as well as the ups and downs of pregnancy the second time around!!! So this should be fun. We are excited to welcome the second (and LAST) edition to our family!!!! YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Aja! I'm so happy for you two, and I'm sure Aiden will be a GREAT big brother!
    -eboni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Aiden will be a WONDERFUL big brother. He is so loving...I can't wait to see it for myself

    ReplyDelete