Monday, November 2, 2009

A few new things...

I am going to be trying something new for the next few weeks. I am going to have some guest bloggers on here!!!! How exciting. One will be from a working mother and wife whose daughter Kennedy just turned 2, from a new Mommy of a baby girl (and newly engaged as well) and from Aiden's father giving a males perspective to parenting...since we ALL know that men are from MARS!!! I am also thinking about having a grandfather and grandmother post...but we will see about that. My Daddy can be a little wordy...lmbo.

So the first guest post is from my Sorority sister and very good friend Joscelyne M. Brazile...wife to Kyle Brazile and Mommy to Kennedy Eva Brazile. She is funny and witty with her writing so OF COURSE I had to go to her for the first guest spot!!!! She wrote about being fab for the winter holidays...as a Mommy who ALWAYS puts others first!!!!! Enjoy everyone!!!


Aja Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment