Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st Birthday Invitations!!!!!

So my UBER talented BFF Kimmy (whose baby shower I am co hosting) designed and made Aiden's invitations for his first birthday bash!!!! She is the same person who made his gorgeous baby shower invites!!!!! Well, I am a slow bunny and forgot to include myself in the count so I didn't actually get an invitation. But I stole Lauren and Travis' so Paul could take pictures...I am not sure if I am willing to give it back...lol.

So here are the pictures...I will be soon posting a link for the pictures of Kimmy's BEAUTIFUL baby shower invites made by Sincerely Teia. Enjoy!!!!







Be on the look out for the pictures from the party!!!! It is gonna be great....I am exhausted just thinking about all that I have to do in these last couple days to get ready!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment