Wednesday, June 3, 2009

All around the world!!!

Man it has been a hectic past 6 days...and it is not over yet!!!! Aiden and I flew out of Atlanta on Friday afternoon after his 9 month check up. He is 22 lbs 3oz (even though he feels like he weighs 30lbs!!!) and is 30in long!!!! The flight went wonderfully as usual because Aiden is a trooper. He fell asleep as soon as we got on the plane and woke up about 10 minutes after we landed. We went to Minnesota for my little brothers Graduation and Graduation Party.

Everything went GREAT!!! I got to go to my cousins Graduation party on Saturday and was sooooo happy to see my favorite Aunt/Godmother Debbie. It was her first time meeting Aiden and it was definitely love at first sight!!!! Then Sunday was Raaj's (my little brother) Graduation Party and it was a hit. Of course I didn't sit down very often because I was working...lol...but everyone had a good time and Aiden got lots of attention from all of my Aunts, cousins, etc.

Monday was the Graduation and I am super proud of my little brother...who happens to have Downs Syndrome. He was so excited about having a party in his honor and walking across the stage. I don't know whose bright idea it was to have a graduation on Monday evening at 8pm but Aiden acted a fool!!! And I could not even blame him...it was WAY past his bedtime. But he was so handsome in his outfit!!!! Before the graduation I went to dinner with my dear cousin Jalove and we had too much fun!!!! So we skipped the post graduation gathering because Aiden and I had a 5am...yes you read that right...flight to Hilton Head for a vacation/work requirement. Aiden once again was a trooper and did fabulously on BOTH flights (had to change planes in Atlanta and was tempted to just go home...lol). Once we got to Hilton Head he was able to take a real nap before he got to experience the pool for the first time!!!! How exciting. You can see some of our pictures from the trip below (I will add later today) and go to Aiden's Blog to see lots of pictures from his first pool experience. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment