Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

We brought in the new year at the Guradsman's annual NYE party!!! And as usual it was GREAT!!! The last one we went to...I was pregnant with Aiden (not THIS pregnant though). How ironic. Either way we had a ball. I wore a BCBG dress that I fell in love with MONTHS ago and hunted it down in a size large enough to accommodate my belly!!!!


Aiden spent NYE with his Granna in church. She said that he had a ball!!! He took a nap and woke up in time to bring the new year in. Then they went home and he enjoyed a little sparkling cider toast!!! How cute.

They met up with Paul and I the next day and his cousins house for their annual new year brunch. We ended up staying there ALL day not getting home until close to 11pm that night. So all in all it was a nice way to bring in the new year and enjoy new years day.

Next year I plan on staying at home with Aiden and Noah to bring in 2011!!!!!! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment