Thursday, December 31, 2009

Noah Oliver Douglass!!!!!

It is almost 2010 and I told everyone to visit the blog or expect a text message about the sex of Baby D2. Yesterday morning we went in for our 20 week diagnostic ultrasound. Those that are mommy's know that during this ultrasound is when you would normally find out the sex of your baby. Well once again I saw it before they told us!!! IT'S A BOY!!!! And I am super excited!!! I am SOOOOO excited about having two little men!!! Boys are the best.

Of course a lot of the family will be disappointed...especially my Mom and Paul's Grandmother. My Mom will get over it much faster than his Grandmother though...lol. But I am not one of those women that has to have a little girl. And this will be the last product that comes out of this baby factory!!! lol.

We have gone back and forth with the first name. I personally lean towards Elijah...but Paul likes Noah better and I gave him the option. Oliver is my Paternal Grandfathers middle name...and of course Douglass...lol.

So be on the look out for the launch of Noah's personal blog and follow us on the journey that is Baby #2!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment