Monday, December 7, 2009

Tis the Season...

I recently updated Aiden's blog with pictures of us decorating the tree. He was so funny during the whole process. I just KNEW that the ornaments were not going to be on the tree very long and sure enough during the first week all the ornaments at the bottom of the tree were GONE!!!! lol...hilarious. I have not yet done a post on the new baby on Aiden's site and I will wait until we know the sex of Baby D2 (Douglass #2...he he he).

So much going on this month. One of my BFF's Kimmy and her precious little Naomi Grace will visit us either this weekend or sometime next week. Then Paul's birthday is on the 20th so we will have dinner with his family. I still have yet to do any Christmas shopping so I need to do that either this weekend or sometime next week. Then of course there is Christmas on the 25th. We will start the day off with opening gifts here at home...then heading on over to my mothers house or breakfast, gifts and the preparation of dinner. Aiden and Paul will get to just veg out for the day while I slave in the kitchen...lol. Once dinner is over and we clean up Paul, Aiden and I will hit the road and go to Murfreesboro to visit with Lubby, Bob-Bob and everyone else up there!!! It is gonna be a blast!!!!

We will be there until Tuesday when we have to get on the road that morning to be at a doctors appointment that afternoon. Then we have plans to go out to a New Years Eve party...IF we have a babysitter (we have one offer for that...so excited!!!!)...where I will don a Reco Chapple original!!! He is going to step out of his comfort zone for me and make me a maternity dress!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Whew...and we are doing all this on my diminished pregnant energy supply. Oh and did I mention that I think I am going to try and make Paul a Chocolate cake for his birthday...from scratch!!! I am not a baker by any stretch of the imagination but it can not be rocket science!!!!

So be on the look out for pictures from the Birthday Dinner where I will unveil my cake!!! lol...

1 comment:

  1. First time parents may seem to get weary especially if they have a colic baby but there are some ways to learn in order get adjusted with crying babies. Such as proper way of feeding the baby, the right position of the pillow, kind of mattress used and others.

    ReplyDelete