Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day

Well my weekend was WONDERFUL!!! And my Mother's Day was the icing on the cake. On Sunday Paul and Aiden brought me my favorite meal from the flying Biscuit...AND my White Chocolate Mocha (3 shots of espresso) from Starbucks!!!!

AND I got gifts. I got another charm for my charm bracelet from Tiffany's. I got a little crown...from my Prince Aiden!!! How cute. I also got a bookmark with his picture in it (I love to read), a framed picture,some flowers and a gift certificate to my favorite spa so I can get a massage!!!!! Man I am a lucky lady!!!!

Auntie Lauren and GUT (Godfather Uncle Travis) came over to play with Aiden and they gave me a very nice insulated mug that was engraved. We relaxed for a LONG time and then finally went to dinner at one of my favorite Mexican spots...Blue Frog Cantina in East Atlanta. After that we went to visit my Mommy and then went to see Lubby (Paul's Mommy). All in all it was a great day!!! A very long one..but a great day. I will update this post with pictures as soon as I can get them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment