Wednesday, March 31, 2010

33 weeks!!!!!

The countdown is about to begin!!!! We had a doctors appointment yesterday and after a 3 hour wait (unacceptable) there is nothing new to report other than I lost 1 pound in the past 2 weeks. Which seems pretty good since I had GAINED 10 pounds in 4 weeks!!!

I am overflowing with excitement right now. This weekend is Noah's baby shower bash and I can't wait to see all of my girls!!!! It is VERY rare that I have all 4 of my best friends together (last time was for Aiden's baby shower almost 2 years ago)!!!! Tonya, Jewel and Natalia get here tomorrow evening and Kimmy gets here Friday afternoon with Naomi!!! We will go to the movies...maybe out to eat...then back home to chillax!!!! I will post pictures of Kim's beautiful baby shower invite creation as soon as Paul takes pictures of it. I just know that the shower is going to be fabulous!!! And TONS of people are coming from out of town to celebrate with us!!!

Yesterday after the doctors appointment we went by my very good friend Reco Chappel's studio so he can whip me up a dress for my shower this weekend and that is exactly what he did in an HOUR!!!! I was told that I can not wear a mommy-like dress...because Kimmy KNOWS that I would...lol. I LOVE my dress he made for me...he is the one that made the black dress for the formal we went to in January.

This is him whipping it together...lol
And here are a few pictures that Paul took of my and the belly a few weeks ago right before my birthday. Normally Aiden loves putting lotion or kissing on my belly but he was just not cooperating that evening...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment