Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update!!!!

Lots has happened since my last post at the end of last month. Aiden, Paul and I went to Minnesota for a few days to visit my family and partake in my Grandfather's 87th birthday party. Aiden also got his first hair cut!!!!!! I am also now 28 weeks pregnant and I feel like a blimp!!!! Noah is still not as active as Aiden (meaning all day) but when he moves (at night and in the morning) he MOVES!!!!!! Boy oh Boy...I think he will be just as strong and and big as his big brother.

Paul and I also went and "test drove" the stroller that I LOVE. And I LOVE it even more!!!!! It handles wonderfully and pushes so easily. I thought that it was going to be hard to push but it was just the opposite. It is pretty big and about 48lbs when folded. But heck it is a double stroller...it is NOT going to be light!!!!

A lot more pictures of the trip were posted to Aiden's blog (click here) and all the pictures from his haircut can be found here, but here are a few from the pictures that the photographer took that my sister had arranged...enjoy!!!!!

(singing)Happy Birthday to you!!!! Aiden getting fed one of his favorite snacks buy his big cousin!!!!Aiden was getting impatient because she was not going fast enough...or it was missing salsa. One of the two...lolDaddy and his girls!!!!Aiden chillin with daddy for a second...and I mean a second. He was having a ball!!!!Me and my Big Sis Tina!!!!Happy Parents...Only 2 siblings missing. Me and My baby cousin Camrynn...she is so precious!!!Alexis was KILLING that food...and I mean KILLINGMy Daddy being silly (per usual) with his lady TaraSmile!!!!! Aiden and his DaddyMe, My Grandpa, Sister Alexis (on the rt) and Sister Tina (on lft)Father and Son(My Daddy)Birthday boy and his lady love Anna Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment